How to Apply
In order to apply you will need the following:
- Completed ERAS application form
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School Transcript
- Medical School Dean’s Letter
- USMLE Scores – We do not have a minimum score requirement.
If you are an international medical school graduate, please refer to the below for common questions from IMG’s:
- Do you accept IMG’s? YES
- Do you have any IMG’s currently in your program? YES
- Do I need a valid ECFMG Certificate at the time of application? YES
- Do you sponsor visas? YES, J1 Visas only.
- Do you require U.S. clinical experience? No, but it is preferred.
- Do you have a minimum USMLE score requirement? No, please see above.
- Do you have a graduation year cut-off? No.
- Do you offer externships? No, unfortunately our department cannot accommodate any observerships/externships.
Thank you and best wishes in the upcoming recruitment season!