Conferences & Clinics
- Dermatopathology Consensus Conference
- Anatomic Pathology Didactic Conference
- Dermatology Didactic Conferences
- Weedon Lecture Series
- Review of Normal Histology (July/August)
- Dermatology/Dermatopathology Grand Rounds
- Melanoma Tumor Board
- Dermatopathology Journal Club
- Dermatology Journal Club
- Cutaneous Lymphoma Journal Club
- Lymph Node Conference
- Pathology Fellowship Laboratory Management and Quality Improvement Conference
Dermatology Patient Clinics
Each weekday, there are dermatology clinics at DHMC staffed by residents. Dermatopathology fellows from a Pathology background will be regular participants in these clinics half of each weekday.
Surgical Pathology Sign-out
Each afternoon Dermatopathology fellows from a Dermatology background will be regular participants in the gross and microscopic evaluation of surgical pathology specimens.
Dermatology Group Page System
When classic or challenging patients are seen in the dermatology clinic there is a group page system whereby dermatology residents, dermatopathology fellows, dermatology faculty, and dermatopathology faculty are notified. Residents and Faculty who are available view the patient, and then discuss differential diagnosis and/or characteristic gross features.
DHMC, a vibrant academic center, offers other conferences each week. Fellow attendance in these conferences is encouraged but not required and might be limited by duty obligations.