How to Apply
Important information when applying and searching for our program in ERAS
- Due to ERAS making changes and requiring all programs to be listed under sponsoring institution name, please find both our IR and DR programs under MARY HITCHCOCK MEMORIAL HOSPITAL/DARTMOUTH-HITCHCOCK PROGRAM
- You will need to apply separately for DR and IR in ERAS.
- DR ACGME ID: 4203211113
- IR ACGME ID: 4163200001
- We begin accepting applications on September 15. The annual deadline for completed applications is November 1.
- Five residents are selected each year.
- 3 Diagnostic Radiology
- 2 Interventional Radiology
- We use the National Resident Matching Program.
Please search/find our programs under MARY HITCHCOCK MEMORIAL HOSPITAL/DARTMOUTH-HITCHCOCK PROGRAM
After we receive applications and supporting documents, applicants may be invited for a personal interview to Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We interview between October 30 and January 8. The Department will contact applicants regarding available interview dates.
- A completed application with photograph, a medical school transcript, Dean's letter, three letters of recommendation, USMLE scores, and a personal statement should be submitted to Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) through your medical school's Dean's Office.