Verification of Training
Please be aware that our records are primarily administrative and do not contain the information needed to comment on medical skills. Inquiries regarding clinical or technical skills, character or professional conduct will be forwarded to the appropriate department for completion and submission.
What the GME office can verify:
- Name of trainee
- Training program and specialty
- Dates of training
- Successful completion of training
Information needed for verification:
- A release of information form signed by the trainee
- The program specialty and dates of training provided by the trainee
- The Trainee's date of birth or last four digits of his or her Social Security number
- The preferred method of response to the request (e-mail, fax, or mail)
Verification requests can be e-mailed, faxed or mailed to the GME office:
- Mailing Address: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Graduate Medical Education, 1 Medical Center Dr., Lebanon, NH 03756
- Fax: 603-650-5754
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn-around time: Approximately 1-2 weeks.
Please note that the Graduate Medical Education Office is unable to verify teaching and faculty appointments, malpractice history or proof of malpractice coverage.