How to Apply
- Please visit the NRMP website for timeline information.
- We participate in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Paper applications will not be accepted.
- We offer two (2) one year-long funded fellowship positions per year.
- Fellows matching in our clinical program have the availability of extending their training by two additional years as part of our Leadership Preventative Medicine Residency (LPMR), a fully funded two-year training allowing residents to graduate with a MPH or MS from The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice (TDI).
- Current CV
- Four letters of support, one of which must be from the program director of your pre-requisite residency program.
- Board-certified or board-eligible in one of the palliative medicine sponsoring specialties.
- International medical graduates must have a valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) to be eligible for application to a GME-accredited clinical training program.
Only complete application packets will be reviewed.