Faculty: Drs. Bettencourt, Bihrle, Pais, and Schroeck
- Gain experience with a more autonomous role in the management of the entire spectrum of urologic patients in the VA setting.
- Develop administrative skills in patient care management in a more independent fashion.
- Expand surgical experience with a broad spectrum of urologic diseases.
By the end of the rotation, the resident will be able to:
- Organize and staff the VA outpatient clinics with faculty supervision on site for each clinic.
- Perform a broad spectrum of urologic procedures such as oncology, stone disease and endoscopy and general urologic procedures.
- Manage the inpatient and post-operative care after common urologic procedures.
- How to Apply
- Our Program
- Our Residents
- Visiting Student Rotations
- Contact Us