How to Apply
- December 31
- We only accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
- We have seven PGY-1 positions for July 2020.
- We will be interviewing from mid-October through early mid-December. We will not be hosting any in person interviews. All interviews will be scheduled via WebEx.
- Common application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE - Dean's Letter)
- USMLE and/or COMLEX transcript(s)
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- A personal interview
- In addition to the standard ERAS documents, applicants are required to complete a supplemental application to help us understand what motivates your application:
- In one paragraph (added to the bottom of your personal statement), please describe your interest in moving to northern New England and joining the Dartmouth-Hitchcock medical community for your anesthesiology training
- We sponsor only J-1 visas.
- USMLE Step 1 score requirement 220.
- We do not have a "year of graduation" requirement.
- One year of U.S. clinical experience is required for PGY-2 applicants.