How to Apply
- December 31
- We only accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
- We have seven PGY-1 positions for July 2019.
- We generally interview from mid-October through early January, primarily on Mondays and Fridays. We make every effort to coordinate your interviews with those of other anesthesiology programs in the region.
- When you come for your interview, you will attend a dinner with a group of current residents the evening before the interviews. The next day, interviews start at 8:00 am and finish by 2:30 pm. The day begins with an introductory session with the Department Chair, four faculty interviews (including one with the Program Director), a luncheon with current residents, a tour of our institution (including Critical Care Medicine, Pain Management and the Patient Safety Training Center), and a wrap-up session with our Program Director.
- Common application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE - Dean's Letter)
- USMLE and/or COMLEX transcript(s)
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- A personal interview
- We sponsor only J-1 visas.
- USMLE Step 1 score requirement 220.
- We do not have a "year of graduation" requirement.
- One year of U.S. clinical experience is required for PGY-2 applicants.