Accredited residency and fellowship programs at D-H are accredited by the ACGME, and applicants to our programs must meet ACGME eligibility requirements. We also follow ACGME guidelines for the selection process.
Please review our Eligibility Requirements and Selection Process policy below.
- D-H GME Residency and Fellowship Eligibility Requirements
- D-H GME Residency and Fellowship Selection Process
It is required that all resident and fellow physicians at D-H obtain a New Hampshire Training License before beginning training. In order to be eligible for a training license, the New Hampshire Board of Medicine requires that you demonstrate:
- Passing scores on one of the following sets of examinations:
- USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK, CS, or
- COMLEX Level 1 and 2 CE, PE, or
- NBME Parts 1 and 2, or
- FLEX Parts I and II, or
- NBOE Parts I and II, or
- Certification by the ECFMG, if you are a Foreign Medical Graduate