How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program at Dartmouth-Hitchcock. Applications will be accepted through ERAS beginning August of each academic year for the following academic year via the NRMP Match. In order to receive full consideration, all applications must be received no later than November 30.
In order to apply you will need the following:
- Completed ERAS application form
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical school transcript
- Medical school Dean’s letter
- USMLE Scores – We do not have a minimum score requirement.
International graduates must document their current visa or citizenship status, any anticipated changes in visa status, and include their ECFMG certification.
If you are an international medical school graduate, please refer to these common questions from IMGs:
- Do you accept IMGs? YES
- Do you have any IMGs currently in your program? YES
- Do I need a valid ECFMG Certificate at the time of application? YES
- Do you sponsor visas? YES, J-1 visas only
- Do you require US clinical experience? No, but it is preferred
- Do you have a minimum USMLE score requirement? No, please see above.
- Do you have a graduation year cut-off? No.
The training director will review applicant files when they are complete. Selected applicants will be invited to visit for interviews and a first-hand experience of the program.
Thank you for your interest in Dartmouth, and best wishes for a successful recruitment season!
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756