How to Apply
Please include with your ERAS application:
- Curriculum vitae (ERAS format is acceptable)
- Medical school transcript
- Letter from the Dean of your medical school
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation, including one from your residency program director
- Personal statement
- Official record of Board scores (USMLE or COMLEX results)
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals without regard to gender, ethnic background, religious affiliation or marital status.
Each year we will accept applications from August 1st through September 30th.
We accept applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We no longer accept paper applications.
In alignment with the Association of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Program Directors (APCCMPD), our national professional society, and to ensure a uniform interview process that is equitable to all applicants, our fellowship interviews for applicants in 2021-2022 will be held exclusively virtually. We will not offer in-person site visits. The full recommendation is available here: APCCMPD Interview Recommendations.