How to Apply
- Applicants for this fellowship must have completed an ACGME-accredited residency in Anatomic or Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, and must be eligible for certification by the American Board of Pathology.
- Medical licensure in the State of New Hampshire is required.
- Stipends are commensurate with prerequisite years of postgraduate training.
- Fellowship begins the second Monday in July each year.
- Early application is encouraged.
Applicants must provide:
- Completed Application for Graduate Training (PDF)
- Personal statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation. Letters shall be obtained from the Residency Program Director and two other faculty familiar with your postgraduate training and experience.
- Medical school transcript and Dean's letter
- USMLE transcripts (1, 2, & 3)
- Valid ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
Please email or mail application materials to the Program Coordinator.
The following links and downloadable forms provide more DHMC-specific information: