Sarah A. Donnell, MD
- Dermatopathology Fellowship, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 2020-2021
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Residency, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, 2016-2020
- MBBS: The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 2015
Honors and Awards
- Certificate of Merit for highest RISE score among peers, 2018
- Winter Research Scholarship, The University of Queensland, 2013
- Cum laude Graduate, The University of the South, 2011
- Dean’s List, The University of the South, 2011
- Order of the Gownsmen, The University of the South, 2009-2011
- Lee McGriff Jr. Scholar, The University of the South, 2008-2011
- Sewanee Presidential Scholar, The University of the South, 2007-2011
- Anne B. & William B. Davis Scholarship Finalist, The University of the South, 2010
Why I Chose Dartmouth-Hitchcock
My uncle did his residency at DHMC years ago and only ever had great things to say about the hospital, as well as the surrounding area. I’d never been to this part of the country prior to my interview and knew it was a good fit the minute I stepped into the pathology department. After meeting the dermatopathologists and dermatopathology fellow at the time, I realized the fellowship had everything I wanted in a program.
I grew up in Montgomery, Alabama (Roll Tide!) and spent the first two years of my medical training in Brisbane, Australia, followed by my final two clinical years in New Orleans. I love to travel, camp, hike, and play the guitar! My husband and I have a one year old daughter!