Luke Olson, MD
- Dermatopathology Fellowship, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 2019-2020
- Hematopathology Fellowship, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ 2018-2019
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Residency, New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medicine 2014-2018
- MD: Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH, 2014
Honors and Awards
- E. Elizabeth French Distinguished Student Award in Pathology, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, 2014
- Medical Student Fellowship in Pathology, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. 2012
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, Wesleyan University, 2007
Why I Chose Dartmouth-Hitchcock
I was a medical student at Geisel and spent a year in the DHMC Pathology Department as a Post-Sophomore Fellow many years ago. It is an extremely collegial department with great diversity of material. It is truly the place that inspired me to choose a career in pathology and is filled with brilliant, friendly faculty. The dermatopathology cases here are complex and challenging. The clinic and pathology portions of the fellowship also reinforce each other well, allowing for a deeper understanding of the cases. I could not think of a better place to serve as a capstone for my training!
Luke is originally from Madison, Wisconsin but has spent his adult life in many areas of the Northeast, including New York City, New Jersey and New Hampshire. He enjoys traveling, trivia and movies.