How to Apply
- Applicants for this fellowship must be Board-eligible/certified in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, or in Dermatology.
- Medical licensure in the State of New Hampshire is required.
- Stipends are commensurate with prerequisite years of postgraduate training.
- Early application is encouraged
Applicants must provide:
- Completed Application for Graduate Training (PDF)
- Personal statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, at least one of which should be from your program director. Please do not submit more letters than are required.
- Medical school transcript and Dean's letter
- USMLE transcripts (1, 2CK, 2CS, 3)
- Valid ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
Please email or mail application materials to the Program Coordinator.
The following links and downloadable forms provide more DHMC-specific information: