How to Apply
Important information when applying and searching for our program in ERAS
- Due to ERAS making changes and requiring all programs to be listed under sponsoring institution name, please find both our IR and DR programs under Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- You will need to apply separately for DR and IR in ERAS.
- DR ACGME ID: 4203211113
- IR ACGME ID: 4163200001
- We begin accepting applications on September 15. The annual deadline for completed applications is November 1.
- Five residents are selected each year.
- 3 Diagnostic Radiology
- 2 Interventional Radiology
- We use the National Resident Matching Program.
Please search/find our programs under Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
After we receive applications and supporting documents, applicants may be invited for a personal interview to Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We interview between the last week of October through the second week in January. The Department will contact applicants regarding available interview dates.
- A completed application with photograph, a medical school transcript, Dean's letter, three letters of recommendation, USMLE scores, and a personal statement should be submitted to Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) through your medical school's Dean's Office.