How to Apply
Important information when applying and searching for our program in ERAS
- Please find both our IR and DR programs under Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- You will need to apply separately for DR and IR in ERAS.
- DR ACGME ID: 4203211113
- IR ACGME ID: 4163200001
- We begin accepting applications as soon as ERAS opens. The annual deadline for completed applications is December 1.
- Five residents are selected each year.
- 3 Diagnostic Radiology
- 2 Interventional Radiology
- We use the National Resident Matching Program.
Please search/find our programs under Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
After we receive applications and supporting documents, applicants may be invited for a virtual interview to Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We will interview between, early November through the middle of January. The Department will contact applicants regarding available interview dates
- A completed application with photograph, a medical school transcript, Dean's letter, three letters of recommendation, USMLE scores, and a personal statement should be submitted to Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) through your medical school's Dean's Office.
- This year we are asking for a supplemental paragraph at the bottom of your personal statement, describing your interest in moving to northern New England and joining the Dartmouth-Hitchcock medical community for your radiology training.
Diversity and Inclusion
We understand that diversity fosters innovation and creates a welcoming and inclusive environment for our patients, colleagues, and communities.
Graduate Medical Education at Dartmouth-Hitchcock is committed to recruiting underrepresented minorities and physicians with diverse backgrounds to our residency and fellowship programs.