Emergency Medicine Sub-Internship
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Emergency Medicine Sub-internship is a four-week opportunity, offered July through September.
This rotation combines the following:
- An outstanding clinical experience
- High fidelity emergency medicine simulation
- Ultrasound exposure
- An Aeromedical/EMS opportunity
- Case- and procedure-based educational sessions
- One on one attention and teaching from emergency medicine attendings.
The four-week schedule includes up to 15 nine-hour shifts, including nights and weekends, with four hours per week of dedicated medical student didactic time, including procedure labs, simulation, and ultrasound.
Visiting students should apply through Geisel School of Medicine in VSAS/VSLO.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at Clinical.Education.Office@Dartmouth.edu or (603) 650-8803.