Emergency Medicine Sub-Internship
This rotation combines the following:
- An outstanding clinical experience
- High fidelity emergency medicine simulation
- Ultrasound exposure
- An Aeromedical/EMS opportunity
- Case- and procedure-based educational sessions
- One on one attention and teaching from emergency medicine attendings.
The four-week schedule includes up to 15 nine-hour shifts, including nights and weekends, with four hours per week of dedicated medical student didactic time, including procedure labs, simulation, and ultrasound.
Visiting students should apply through VSAS/VSLO. Please contact Stripe Demarest at Stripe.Demarest@dartmouth.edu or (603) 650-4460 if you have additional questions.
Orientation materials for students
- Orientation guide (PDF)