How to Apply
- November 1
- You can apply through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
- November 12, 2021
- December 10, 2021
- December 17, 2021
- January 7, 2022
- Our five-year program includes four categorical positions per PGY level, six preliminary intern positions and one or two PGY2 preliminary positions.
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE Step 1 scores
- Personal statement
- Dean's letter
- ECFMG certification, if applicable
Documents and links
- Our GME Office
- Travel Information (PDF)
- Sample Candidate Schedule (PDF)
- Directions to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Map of DHMC Parking
- Level 4 Map (PDF)
- MHMH GME Accredited Residency Eligibility Requirements
- Selection Process for MHMH GME Accredited Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Sample Resident Agreement of Appointment (PDF)
- Visa Policy and ECFMG Certification Policy
- American Board of Surgery Training Requirements
If you have questions or concerns, please email Amy Davis General Surgery Residency Program Coordinator.
We look forward to meeting you in the near future.