Our Department's mission is being advanced by our focus on bidirectional translational research, and by our pro-active contributions to medical knowledge, which includes outcomes studies, new device technologies, and cell and molecular medicine.
We have accepted the challenge to translate new knowledge into the best comprehensive and cost-effective care to the entire spectrum of patients that we serve.
Translational Research Centers
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice
- Weight and Wellness Center
- Leadership and Preventive Medicine Residency