Program Mission and Aims
- We train internal medicine residents to develop competence in providing primary care, inpatient care, and internal medicine based sub-specialty care such that they can enter clinical practice or match into a competitive internal medicine sub-specialty program and continue their professional careers with independence and confidence.
- We expect our residents to become proficient in the creation of new knowledge through research, medical education or quality improvement projects with the aim of improving the delivery of health care in whatever setting they choose to practice.
- We develop resilient, humanistic, patient-centered physicians who provide whole person care to patients with high medical and psychosocial complexity.
- We train physicians to understand the challenges and rewards of practicing complex medical care in a rural environment, providing a pipeline of qualified internists.
- Who We Are
- Program Information
- COVID-19 and the Internal Medicine Residency
- Our Residents
- Department Research
- How to Apply
- Living in New Hampshire
- Contact Us