Visiting Student Rotations
Due to COVID-19, we are not offering visiting student rotations for the 2020-2021 academic year
Students from other medical schools are welcomed and encouraged to rotate at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
We offer a wide array of rotational options, including:
- Sub-Internship: Sub-interns rotate on our hospitalist service, working one-on-one with hospitalist faculty managing a wide array of general medicine inpatients. Because there are no residents on this service, subinterns are expected to function at the intern level.
- Internal Medicine Subspecialty Inpatient Services: Hematology, Oncology, and Cardiology all offer specific inpatient experiences which are available to students.
- Critical Care: A mixed medicine/surgical/trauma ICU experience
- Electives: The full array of general medicine and subspecialty electives are available, including both inpatient consult services and outpatient clinical settings.
If you are interested in learning more about any of these opportunities, please contact Holly.A.Harrison@Dartmouth.edu for more information. We would be happy to discuss your needs and help you design rotation(s) to best meet your goals.
- Who We Are
- Program Information
- COVID-19 and the Internal Medicine Residency
- Our Residents
- Department Research
- Program Director Notes
- How to Apply
- Living in New Hampshire
- Contact Us