How to Apply
- This position has been filled for 2019-2020. As of September 2018, we are accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- We currently have a fellowship position available for the 2020-2021 academic year. Please email Elizabeth Ticehurst, program coordinator, at Elizabeth.M.Ticehurst@hitchcock.org if you are interested in applying for the position.
Please complete the Fellowship Application (PDF) and register for the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
A complete application includes:
- DHMC Fellowship application form (see link above)
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE scores
Complete applications can be sent to the Fellowship Coordinator, Elizabeth Ticehurst, via postal mail or email (Elizabeth.M.Ticehurst@hitchcock.org).
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Dept. of Radiology
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Foreign national physicians
At this time it is our policy to consider only applicants who have completed at least one year of graduate medical education within the United States or Canada.