How to Apply
We accept applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We do not accept any paper applications.
Our interview dates will be on Friday, January 7th and Monday, January 17th. All interviews will be virtual and not in person.
We have four categorical 5-year positions available every year, starting in June at the beginning of the Graduate Medical Education academic year.
Your ERAS application should include:
- Personal statement
- Please include a separate paragraph at the end of your personal statement addressing the question: "Why are you applying to Dartmouth?"
- This unique version of your personal statement can be uploaded to ERAS and assigned to our program.
- CV (the ERAS-generated CV is acceptable)
- Dean's letter
- At least three letters of recommendation
- USMLE scores (successful completion of Part I and Part II is required for NH licensure)