Core faculty of Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Palliative Care Fellowship are involved in the majority of fellow training, and are board certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
We are fortunate to have strong institutional support and have a spectrum of associated faculty from within our own interdisciplinary palliative care team or other primary disciplines that help enrich the fellowship experience by mentoring electives or participating in didactic sessions.
- Kathleen Broglio, APRN, DNP, ANP-BC, ACHPN, CPE, FPCN
- Amelia M. Cullinan, MD — Medical Director, Outpatient Palliative Medicine Services
- Kathy Kirkland, MD — Section Chief and Director, Palliative Medicine; Dorothy and John J. Byrne, Jr., Distinguished Professor of Palliative Medicine
- Robin Larson, MD, MPH
- Meredith A. MacMartin, MD — Medical Director, Inpatient Palliative Medicine Services
- Lisa A. Stephens, APRN, MSN — Lead Nurse Practitioner
- Ruth Thomson, DO, MBA, HMDC, FACOI, FAAHPM — Medical Director, Jack Byrne Center for Palliative & Hospice Care
- Maxwell T. Vergo, MD, FAAHPM — Director of Palliative Medicine Education; Program Director of the Hospice and Palliative Medicine fellowship
- Charles Whang, MD
- Matthew M. Wilson, MD
- Betty Byrnes, LICSW — Inpatient Licensed Medical Social Worker and Continuing Care Manager
- Rev. Nancy Wood, MDiv, BCC, ACPE Certified Educator Candidate — Chaplain
- Donna Soltura, MSW – Outpatient Continuing Care Manager for Palliative Care Clinic and Bereavement Coordinator
- Rachel Guaraldi — Jack Byrne Center for Palliative & Hospice Care Chaplain