Andres E. Mindiola Romero, MD
2015, M.D. Universidad del Zulia Escuela de Medicina, Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Pyruvate kinase deficiency - Rare indication for red blood cell exchange, Poster, American Society for Apheresis (ASFA) Meeting, Austin, Texas, (originally scheduled for May, 2020)
- Drug Induced Hemolytic Anemia and Thrombocytopenia, Platform, American Red Cross Blood Educational Seminar, Dedham, Massachusetts, (originally scheduled for May, 2020)
- CTNNB1 mutations in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Poster, United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, California, March 2020
- Evaluation of a Cartridge-Based Assay to Assess Microsatellite Instability from FFPE Colorectal Cancer Tissues, Poster, Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, November, 2019
- Mindiola-Romero AE, Maloney N, Bridge JA, Korkolopoulou P, Sakellariou S, Linos K. A concise review of angiofibroma of soft tissue: A rare newly described entity that can be encountered by dermatopathologists. J Cutan Pathol. 2019 Sep 30. PMID: 31568567
- Salazar J, Espinoza C, Mindiola A, Bermudez V. Data Mining and Endocrine Diseases: A New Way to Classify? Arch Med Res. 2018 Aug 14. PMID: 30119981
Why I enjoy the pathology program at DHMC
The pathology department at DHMC is exactly what I was looking for. A great environment with excellent people. I come from a country with pretty different Pathology residencies, this is an opportunity I truly feel blessed for. The staff are always looking for new ways to improve and to teach residents and fellows. They keep track of your progress to check that you are getting better. I would choose the Pathology program at DHMC again.
Andres is originally from Maracaibo, Venezuela and enjoys playing and listening to music.
- How to Apply
- About the Program
- Our Residents
- Contact Us