Ayda Javanbakht, MD
- 2015, MD, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- Microsatellite instability testing for Lynch syndrome screening in colorectal adenomas, Poster, AMP 2020, Virtual, November 2020
- Javanbakht A, D'Apuzzo M, Badie B, Salehian B. Pituitary metastasis: a rare condition. Endocr Connect. 2018 Aug 23. PMID: 30139817.
- H Poorzand, F Rezaeetalab, M Sadeghipour, A Javanbakht. The Effect of Atorvastatin on Right Ventricular Function in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A Randomized Controlled Trial. International Journal of Respiratory and Pulmonary Medicine. 2018; 2(5).
- M Sahebari, Z Zerehsaz, A Javanbakht, Z Mirfeizi. High Sensitive CRP in Behcet Disease With and Without Uveitis Compared With Idiopathic Uveitis: A Cross-Sectional Study. Crescent Journal of Medical and Biological Sciences. 2017; 4(4).
- Mirfeizi Z, Poorzand H, Javanbakht A, Khajedaluee M. Relationship Between Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Disease Activity Index Scores and Subclinical Cardiac Problems. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2016 Aug; 18(8):e38045. PMID: 27795838
- SR Aida Javanbakht, Zahra Meshkat, Nayereh Khadem Ghaebi, Mojtaba Meshkat. Comparison of the prevalence of human papillomaviruses among fertile and infertile women in Mashhad, northeast of Iran. Archives of Medical Laboratory Sciences. 2016; 2(2).
- M Sahebari, A Javanbakht, Z Mirfeizi. The effect of statins in treatment of Raynaud’s phenomenon in sclero-derma: a case series. Journal of Case Reports. 2016; 3(4).
- A Zahra mirfeizi, Yasaman davoudi, Fariba rezaitalab. Comparing the lung functional tests and high-resolution computed tomography scan’s results in systemic sclerosis. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 2(58).
- H Poorzand, SZ Mirfeizi, A Javanbakht, H Alimi. Comparison of echocardiographic variables between systemic lupus erythematosus patients and a control group. Arch Cardiovasc Imaging. 2015; 2(3).
- Mirfeizi Z, Farrokh D, Javanbakht A, Raufi E. Chest high resolution computed tomography findings in connective tissue diseases. Tanaffos. 2013; 12(3):49-52. PMID: 25191473.
- A Javanbakht, E Askari, L Danesh, N Moghadas, I Mostafavi. The incidence of cross infections in Imam Reza hospital, Mashhad, Iran. Iranian journal of microbiology. 2012; 4(4):177-180.
- M Taheri, M Saghafi, MH Najafi, M Radvar, S Marjani, A Javanbakht. Investigation of Periodontal Conditions in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Mash Dent Sch. 2011; 4(35):283-288.
- A Reza afshari, Morteza monzavi. Heavy metal toxication. Management of poisoning in triage and clinical toxicology ward. 2010.
Why I enjoy the pathology program at DHMC
Coresidents are supportive and welcoming. I enjoy the open door policy and friendly environment at Dartmouth.
Ayda is originally from Iran and enjoys playing Santoor (a traditional Iranian string instrument), photography and traveling. Ayda was a research fellow at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School before beginning residency.
- Program Introduction for Interviewing Residents
- How to Apply
- About the Program
- Our Residents
- Contact Us