How to Apply
Applications are accepted until November 1st.
The Pathology Residency Program accepts applications via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications by e-mail, mail, fax, or other delivery will not be accepted.
Applications must include:
- The common application form (ERAS)
- An official medical school transcript
- MSPE (medical school performance evaluation) (Dean’s letter)
- 3 current letters of recommendation from faculty references
- Personal statement
- USMLE (Steps 1, 2CK, 2CS) / COMLEX (Levels 1, 2CD, 2PE) transcripts
- ECFMG certificate (for international medical graduates, including U.S. applicants attending medical schools outside of the U.S.)
An in-person personal interview is required as part of the application process. All applications are reviewed and each one is evaluated and considered for interview on a case-by-case basis. Invitations are emailed to selected applicants in early October on a continual basis until all interview slots are full. All interviews are by invitation only and are conducted on select Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays usually from November to mid December.