Jessica Dillon, MD
Jessica Dillon, MD
- 2013, M.D. Ross University School of Medicine, Picard, Dominica
- 2007, M.S. Pathology, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, Vermont
- 2004, B.S. Human Physiology, Boston University Sargent College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Boston, Massachusetts
- Automated Report Significantly Reduces Turnaround Time for RBC Antibody Alert, Poster, American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, October 7-10, 2017
- Simulated Partial Sampling of Radical Prostatectomy Specimens: A Prospective Study, Poster, United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas, March 2017
- Abortuses by Molecular Analysis of Products of Conception with Atypical Villous Morphology, Poster, United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas, March 2017
- Sentinel Lymph Nodes: The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Experience, Platform, United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas, March 2017
- SNP Chromosome Microarray as an Alternative Assessment of Breast Cancer Equivocal for HER2 by FISH, Poster, Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) Annual Meeting, Charlotte, North Carolina, November 10-12, 2016
- Universal Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Endometrial Cancer; The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Experience, Poster, Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) Annual Meeting, Charlotte, North Carolina, November 10-12, 2016
- Detection of Gene Amplifications in Invasive Breast Cancers by SNP-based Chromosomal Microarray, Poster, United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting, March 12-18, 2016, Seattle, Washington
- High Risk Human Papillomavirus Genotype 39 Positive Cervical Cancer in a 32 yo woman: Rationale for HPV Genotyping Beyond Types 16 and 19, Poster, College of American Pathologists (CAP) Annual Meeting, Nashville, Tennessee, October, 2015
- Somatic Gene Mutation Analysis of Triple Negative Breast Cancers, Poster, Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) Annual Meeting, Austin, Texas, November, 2015
- Non 16/18 Human Papillomavirus Genotypes in Gynecologic Cytology Specimens, Poster, United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting, Boston, Massachusetts, March 21-27, 2015
- Upper Endoscopic Abnormalities Are Predictive of Focally Enhanced Gastritis in Children with Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Poster, Society for Pediatric Pathology, Boston, Massachusetts, March 21-22, 2015
- Yazer MH, Dunbar NM, Cohn C, Dillon J, Eldib H, Jackson B, Kaufman R, Murphy MF, O'Brien K, Raval JS, Seheult J, Staves J, Waters JH; Blood product transfusion and wastage rates in obstetric hemorrhage. Transfusion. 2018 Mar 7. PMID 29516503
- Reinstatler L, Dupuis J, Dillon JL, Black CC, Phillips JD, Hyams ES. Lung malignancy in prostate cancer: A report of both metastatic and primary lung lesions. Urol Case Rep. 2017 Dec 5;16:119-122. PMID: 29276681
- Dillon JL, Gonzalez JL, DeMars L, Bloch KJ, Tafe LJ. Universal Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Endometrial Cancers: Frequency of Germline Mutations and Identification of Patients with Lynch-Like Syndrome. Hum Pathol. 2017 Oct 28. PMID: 29107668
- An immunosuppressed patient with fever and lung nodules. Giurgea LT, Dillon JL, Tafe LJ, Zuckerman RA. J Clin Microbiol. Manuscript accepted.
- Primary Renal Lymphoma: an unusual finding following radical nephrectomy. Rissman CM, Dagrosa LM, Pettus JR, Dillon JL, Sverrisson EF. Clin Nephrol Case Stud. 2017 Jan 31;5:1-4. PMID: 29043139.
- Somatic gene mutation analysis of triple negative breast cancers. Dillon JL, Mockus SM, Ananda G, Spotlow V, Wells WA, Tsongalis GJ, Marotti JD. Breast. 2016 Jul 7. PMID 27397723
- Infective Endocarditis Presenting as Complete Heart Block With an Unexpected Finding of a Cardiac Abscess and Purulent Pericarditis. Brown RE, Chiaco JM, Dillon JL, Catherwood E, Ornvold K. J Clin Med Res. 2015 Nov;7(11):890-5. PMID 26491503
Why I enjoy the pathology program at DHMC
The Pathology program at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is the perfect size for learning our specialty of medicine in a friendly and encouraging environment. The Pathologists love to teach and enjoy discussing interesting cases. The options for research are endless. I have always felt supported in my academic pursuits; by my mentors, our laboratory staff, and the great group of residents that have become a second family! Outside of work, DHMC is located close to my home and the relaxing mountain atmosphere is ideal for hiking or running after work.
Jessica enjoys running, boxing and cycling as well as traveling. Jess serves on the Board of Directors of the CAP Foundation, and will begin a gynecologic pathology fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore in July of 2018.
- How to Apply
- About the Program
- Our Residents
- Contact Us