Nolan Maloney, MD
- 2015, M.D. Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, California
- 2009, B.S. Physics, Walla Walla University, College Place, Washington
- Biocartis Idylla™ Cartridge-Based Microsatellite Instability Assay Shows High Concordance with Immunohistochemical Analysis for Mismatch Repair Status in Colorectal Cancer, Poster, Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP), San Antonio, Texas, November, 2018
- Use of ADAMST13 Activity and Inhibitor Level to Guide Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Therapy in a Refractory Patient, Poster, American Society for Apheresis (ASFA) Annual Meeting, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, May 3-6, 2017
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Mutation Analysis by Next Generation Sequencing, Poster, Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) Annual Meeting, Charlotte, North Carolina, November 10-12, 2016
- Diagnosis of a Poorly-Preserved Colobomatous Cyst Using Immunohistochemistry, Poster, College of American Pathologists (CAP) Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, September 25-28, 2016
- Maloney N, Giannikou K, Lefferts J, Bridge JA, Linos K. Expanding the Histomorphologic Spectrum of TFE3 Rearranged PEComas. Hum Pathol. 2018 Apr 4. PMID: 29626599
- Maloney N, Martin I, Szczepiorkowski ZM, Dunbar NM. Therapeutic plasma exchange for thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura with refractory thrombocytopenia. J Clin Apher. 2017 Dec 22. PMID: 29270999
Why I enjoy the pathology program at DHMC
I love my coresidents and I enjoy the emphasis on teaching and education at Dartmouth.
Nolan enjoys camping in his self-built teardrop trailer.
- How to Apply
- About the Program
- Our Residents
- Contact Us