Regina M. Ondrasik, MD
- 2019, DO, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2015, MS, Biomedical Sciences, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2011, BS, Biology, Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Ondrasik R, Gvozdjan K. Isolated Central Nervous System Relapse of Acute Myeloid Leukemia in a Patient with Worsening Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease, Poster, College of American Pathologists (CAP) Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida, September 23, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence and Novel Molecular Diagnostics in the Prognostication of Advanced Melanoma, Poster, ASDP, Virtual, November 2020
- Identification of novel genomic alterations in pineal parenchymal tumors, Poster, AMP, Virtual, November 2020
- Barth BM, Wang W, Toran PT, Fox TE, Annageldiyev C, Ondrasik RM, Keasey NR, Brown TJ, Devine VG, Sullivan EC, Cote AL, Papakotsi V, Tan SF, Shanmugavelandy SS, Deering TG, Needle DB, Stern ST, Zhu J, Liao J, Viny AD, Feith DJ, Levine RL, Wang HG, Loughran TP Jr, Sharma A, Kester M, Claxton DF. Sphingolipid metabolism determines the therapeutic efficacy of nanoliposomal ceramide in acute myeloid leukemia. Blood Adv. 2019 Sep 10;3(17):2598-2603. PMID: 31488436
Why I enjoy the pathology program at DHMC
I really appreciate the program’s collaborative environment. I felt welcomed as part of the team since day 1. The residents are all supportive of each other, and the faculty are very approachable. There are many research opportunities and useful didactics and conferences. There is a good variety of interesting cases and opportunities to interact with other specialties in tumor board and M&M. The program is strong in both AP and CP, so this is a great place for a well-rounded training as well as to focus on any particular interests. Also, our program director and coordinator are awesome. In addition, there are many outdoor activities in the Upper Valley.
Regina loves nature and the outdoors, especially hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding, camping, and beach trips. She also likes cooking and movies. Most of all, she enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- How to Apply
- About the Program
- Our Residents
- Program Introduction for Interviewing Residents
- Contact Us