Samaneh Motanagh, MD
2012, MD, Ankara Üniversitesi Tip Fakültesi Turkey
- Five Year Experience of Pathologic Ultrastaging of Endometrial Cancer Sentinel Lymph Nodes: A Focus on Prevalence, Treatment and Outcome of Patients with Isolated Tumor Cells, Platform, United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, California, March 2020
- DLL3 RNAish: A Tissue-Based Biomarker for Targeted Therapy of Advanced Prostate Cancer, Poster, United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, California, March 2020
- Ginter PS, McIntire PJ, Kurtis B, Mirabelli S, Motanagh S, Hoda S, Elemento O, Shin SJ, Mosquera JM. Adenomyoepithelial tumors of the breast: molecular underpinnings of a rare entity. Mod Pathol. 2020 Apr 30. PMID 32355271
- Motanagh SA, Muller KE. Invasive lobular carcinoma with papillary features: A newly described variant that poses a difficult histologic differential diagnosis. Breast J. 2020 Feb 18. PMID: 32068324
- Kasabwala K, Patel N, Cricco-Lizza E, Shimpi AA, Weng S, Buchmann RM, Motanagh S, Wu Y, Banerjee S, Khani F, Margolis DJ, Robinson BD, Hu JC. The Learning Curve for Magnetic Resonance Imaging/Ultrasound Fusion-guided Prostate Biopsy. Eur Urol Oncol. 2019 Mar;2(2):135-140. PMID 31017088
- Puca L, Gavyert K, Sailer V, Conteduca V, Dardenne E, Sigouros M, Isse K, Kearney M, Vosoughi A, Fernandez L, Pan H, Motanagh S, Hess J, Donoghue AJ, Sboner A, Wang Y, Dittamore R, Rickman D, Nanus DM, Tagawa ST, Elemento O, Mosquera JM, Saunders L, Beltran H. Delta-like protein 3 expression and therapeutic targeting in neuroendocrine prostate cancer. Sci Transl Med. 2019 Mar 20;11(484). PMID 30894499
- Dominguez PM, Ghamlouch H, Rosikiewicz W, Kumar P, Béguelin W, Fontán L, Rivas MA, Pawlikowska P, Armand M, Mouly E, Torres-Martin M, Doane AS, Calvo Fernandez MT, Durant M, Della-Valle V, Teater M, Cimmino L, Droin N, Tadros S, Motanagh S, Shih AH, Rubin MA, Tam W, Aifantis I, Levine RL, Elemento O, Inghirami G, Green MR, Figueroa ME, Bernard OA, Aoufouchi S, Li S, Shaknovich R, Melnick AM. TET2 Deficiency Causes Germinal Center Hyperplasia, Impairs Plasma Cell Differentiation, and Promotes B-cell Lymphomagenesis. Cancer Discov. 2018 Dec;8(12):1632-1653. PMID 30274972
Why I enjoy the pathology program at DHMC
The pathology program at Dartmouth Hitchcock provided a supportive and friendly environment from day one. I always feel comfortable asking for advice to upper level residents and they are always willing to help new residents. There is an awesome atmosphere here among attendings, staff and residents. Everyone enjoys teaching and sharing their experiences. It is a great opportunity for me to be in this program.
Sam worked as a research fellow at Weill Cornell Medical College for two years prior to starting residency. Sam enjoys swimming and hiking.
- How to Apply
- About the Program
- Our Residents
- Contact Us