How to Apply
Fellowships begin on July 1 of each year.
- We have one three-year position available each year.
- We will accept applications from August through October .
- We accept applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We no longer accept paper applications.
- Between 10 and 20 percent of applicants will be invited to visit our campus so that we may learn more about your experiences and interests.
- We prefer to interview on Thursdays to coincide with our main weekly Pulmonary conference, but we recognize that residents have busy schedules and we aim to be flexible enough to meet your needs.
To be eligible for the program, you must have completed three years of accredited postgraduate education in Internal Medicine.
Please include with your ERAS application:
- Curriculum vitae (ERAS format is acceptable)
- Medical school transcript
- Letter from the Dean of your medical school
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation, including one from your residency program director
- Personal statement
- Official record of Board scores (USMLE or COMLEX results)
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals without regard to gender, ethnic background, religious affiliation or marital status.