How to Apply
Important information when applying and searching for our program in ERAS.
- One resident is selected each year, with applications this year (2019) being accepted for entry to the program in July 2021.
- Applications should be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Due to ERAS making changes and requiring all programs to be listed under sponsoring institution name, please find our program under DARTMOUTH-HITCHCOCK PROGRAM/MARY HITCHCOCK MEMORIAL HOSPITAL.
- ACGME ID: 4303200002
- Applications are accepted September through November. Please refer to ERAS application openings and deadlines for specific dates.
- A completed application with photograph, a medical school transcript, Dean's letter, at least three additional letters of recommendation, USMLE scores, and a personal statement should be submitted to the ERAS through your medical school's Dean's Office.
- Applications without the above requisites will be considered incomplete and not evaluated. Applicants are strongly counseled to assure that these elements are all uploaded correctly and available within the ERAS system.
- We hold interviews from late October through the second week in January.
- After receipt of all required documentation, qualified applicants will be invited via ERAS for an on-campus interview.
- We participate in the Radiation Oncology Match through the NRMP.