How to Apply
Important information when applying and searching for our program in ERAS
- Due to ERAS making changes and requiring all programs to be listed under sponsoring institution name, please find both our IR and DR programs under MARY HITCHCOCK MEMORIAL HOSPITAL/DARTMOUTH-HITCHCOCK PROGRAM
- You are expected to apply to Radiation Oncology in ERAS.
- ACGME ID: 4303200002
- Applications are being accepted as of September 15, 2018. The deadline for completed applications is November 1, 2018.
- One resident is selected each year, with applications this year (2018) being accepted for entry to the program in July 2020.
- Also, this year (2018) and this year only, we will be accepting an MD-only applicant, who must have successfully completed an ACGME-accredited internship by June 2019, for entry to our program in July 2019.
- We accept applications under the aegis of the National Resident Matching Program.
- Please search/find our program under MARY HITCHCOCK MEMORIAL HOSPITAL/DARTMOUTH-HITCHCOCK PROGRAM
After we receive applications and supporting documents, applicants may be invited for a personal interview through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We interview between the last week of October through the second week in January. The Department will contact applicants regarding available interview dates.
- A completed application with photograph, a medical school transcript, Dean's letter, at least three additional letters of recommendation, USMLE scores, and a personal statement should be submitted to the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) through your medical school's Dean's Office.
- Applications without the above requisites will be considered incomplete and not evaluated. Applicants are strongly counseled to assure that these elements are all uploaded correctly and available within the ERAS system.