How to Apply
Fellowships begin the second Monday in July of each year.
We generally have two fellowship openings each year in our section.
For 2022 positions (recruiting fall 2021), we will be holding interviews virtually on September 14th and 21st. After receipt of all required documentation, qualified candidates will be invited for an interview via ERAS scheduler. The interview will include the opportunity to attend an introduction with the program director, an educational session, personal interviews with faculty members and Q&A with current fellows.
We participate in the Rheumatology Fellowship Match through the NRMP.
- Applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Services (ERAS).
Application must include:
- Medical school dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation including one from the Program Director of your residency program
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Valid Standard ECFMG Certificate or Status Report (if applicable)
- You must be board-eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Proof you passed USMLE or COMLEX Steps 1 and 2
Benefits and policies
For an overview of benefits available to residents, please visit the Resident/Fellow Benefits page.
The Resident and Fellow Policy and Procedure Manual outlines all basic institutional regulations governing residency and fellowship positions within Dartmouth-Hitchcock and is considered part of the Resident/Fellow Agreement of Appointment.
Please read the following important GME policies before your interview: