Skip to main content
Dartmouth-Hitchcock logo
Residents In This Section

How to Apply

Candidates for the Advanced Interventional Cardiology Fellowship in Structural Heart Disease must be board-eligible in internal medicine, cardiology, and interventional cardiology. Candidates will have completed both a three-year cardiology fellowship and a one- to two-year interventional cardiology fellowship at ACGME-accredited institutions.

At this time, we are only accepting applications from internal candidates. Interventional fellows will be accepted for one year of training, and in the early fall of their interventional year. Candidates may apply for the position of Structural Interventional fellow for an additional year of training.