Jenna Khan, MD
- Transfusion Medicine, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 2019-2020
- Clinical Pathology, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA 2015-2018
- Diagnostic Radiology, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT, 2011-2012
- Internal Medicine, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT, 2010-2011
- MD: University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, 2010
Honors and Awards
- Paul E. Strandjord Young Investigator Award, The Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists (ACLPS), 2018
Why I Chose Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Dartmouth’s Transfusion Medicine Fellowship is an amazing program that allows you to work closely with leaders in the field in a supportive and fun environment. It is a real privilege to be able to work with people who care so deeply about their patients and their colleagues and who are constantly working to improve themselves and the world around them. This program provides opportunities to explore all aspects of Transfusion Medicine, as well as learn about how to optimize resources in a rural setting. It is a lovely hospital in a beautiful location.
Jenna was living in Vermont prior to her residency in Seattle and is excited to be back in the New England area. When she is not working she can be found in Hinesburg, VT with her husband, two kids, and their dog. She enjoys being outdoors and rock climbing, skiing, and sailing.