How to Apply
- Fellowship begins the second Monday in July each year. We encourage early application.
- A completed ACGME-accredited residency
- Eligibility for the Board Exam for Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine (for specific requirements see Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine on the American Board of Pathology website)
- Medical licensure in the State of New Hampshire is required.
Applicants must provide:
- Completed Application for Graduate Training (PDF)
- Personal statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation. Letters shall be obtained from the Program Director and two other faculty familiar with your postgraduate training and experience.
- Medical school transcript and Dean's letter
- USMLE transcripts (1, 2CK, 2CS, 3)
- Valid ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
Please email or mail application materials to the Program Coordinator.
The following links and forms provide more DHMC-specific information: