How to Apply
Fellowship begins the second Monday in July each year. We encourage early application.
Candidates must have completed an:
- Candidates must have completed an ACGME-accredited core residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (AP/CP), Clinical Pathology (CP only), or other primary board certification as stated by the American Board of Pathology (ABPATH)
- Candidate must be board-eligible/certified by the ABPATH
Candidates must provide:
- Completed Application for Graduate Training (PDF)
- Personal statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation. Letters shall be obtained from the Program Director and two other faculty familiar with your postgraduate training and experience.
- Medical school transcript and Dean's letter
- USMLE transcripts (1, 2CK, 2CS, 3)
- Valid ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
Please email or mail application materials to the Program Coordinator.