C Team: Pediatric Urology/Transplantation
Faculty: Drs. Chavez, Penna and Daily
- Expand knowledge base in the medical and surgical evaluation and treatment of pediatric urologic diseases.
- Learn surgical skills associated with pediatric urologic surgeries.
- Learn the process of donor and recipient selection, renal perfusion and preservation, and the procedure of transplantation.
- Evaluate patients with pediatric urologic disease.
- Demonstrate competency in the surgical management of common pediatric urologic surgical problems, such as vesicoureteral reflux and cryptorchidism.
- Obtain surgical skills in the treatment of complex pediatric problems, such as hypospadias, congenital anomalies and major urinary tract reconstruction.
- Evaluate pre- and post-transplant patients in transplant clinic.
- Perform donor nephrectomy and ureteroneocystotomy under the supervision of the transplant surgeon.
- How to Apply
- Our Program
- Our Residents
- Visiting Student Rotations
- Contact Us