C Team: Pediatric Urology
Faculty: Drs. Chavez and Penna
- Expand knowledge base in the medical and surgical evaluation and treatment of pediatric urologic diseases.
- Learn surgical skills associated with pediatric urologic surgeries.
- Evaluate patients with pediatric urologic disease.
- Demonstrate competency in the surgical management of common pediatric urologic surgical problems, such as vesicoureteral reflux and cryptorchidism.
- Obtain surgical skills in the treatment of complex pediatric problems, such as hypospadias, congenital anomalies and major urinary tract reconstruction.