Faculty: Drs. Fabozzi, Green, Kilchevsky, Marks, Mitchell, Santis, Snyder, Triaca, and Yap
- Obtain an understanding of the practice of urology in a private practice setting.
- Increase surgical skills in a broad spectrum of urologic diseases.
- Demonstrate competency in a broad spectrum of urologic surgery.
- Participate in outpatient care in the private offices and the outreach offices of a private practice urology group.
- Understand the advantages, disadvantages and challenges facing urologists in a private practice setting.