General objective: The resident should understand the principles, methodology, indications and hazards of the following procedures and perform them with supervision.
- Ileal ureter
- Total cystectomy
- Radical cystectomy
- Pelvic exenteration
- Inguinal, pelvic and retroperitoneal lymphadenectomy
- Augmentation cystoplasty
- Seminal vesiculectomy
- Insertion of artificial sphincter
- Laparoscopic nephrectomy
- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy
- Robotic radical prostatectomy
Teaching and administrative skills
General objective: The resident should accept personal responsibility for continued personal growth.
- The resident should accept responsibility for participation in activities that further good patient care and are necessary for administration of patient care facilities.
- The resident should assume responsibility for teaching patients, colleagues, medical students and allied health personnel.