How to Apply
- We are participating in the Vascular Fellowship Match via the NRMP for 1 position to start in July of 2019.
- We accept and review applications until the end of December, and interview selected candidates in February and March.
- We accept applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We do not accept paper applications.
- A completed ACGME-accredited residency in general surgery
- Completed application
- Personal statement
- Three current letters of recommendation from U.S. or Canadian surgeons
- ABSITE scores
- AOA (Alpha Omega Alpha, if applicable)
- Dean's Letter (MSPE)
Diversity and Inclusion
We understand that diversity fosters innovation and creates a welcoming and inclusive environment for our patients, colleagues, and communities.
Graduate Medical Education at Dartmouth-Hitchcock is committed to recruiting underrepresented minorities and physicians with diverse backgrounds to our residency and fellowship programs.