The GME Office oversees all accredited residency and fellowship programs at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, ensuring that they either meet or exceed the standards of the ACGME. Additionally, we provide support and resources to our residents and fellows throughout their training.
What does the GME Office do and how can we help?
Administration and Accreditation:
- Maintain and update policies pertinent to Graduate Medical Education
- Oversee program and institutional accreditation (ACGME)
- Organize new trainee orientation and onboarding
- Visa and NH training licensure assistance
- Inbound and outbound resident rotator processing
- Notary Services
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness form completion
- Financial Fitness Advisor Meetings
- Resident Support Services (coaching, academic counseling, employee assistance program)
- Verification of Training
We are here for you; please use our staff as a resource for questions pertaining to your training and/or graduate medical education.
If you are in Lebanon looking at our programs, please drop by and meet us. We are on the fifth level above the main mall in the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center complex. Map to Level 5 (PDF)).