June and July 2022 Onboarding and Orientation
- 2022 GME New Resident (PGY-1) Orientation: June 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- 2022 GME New Resident & Fellow (PGY-2+) Orientation: July 11, 12, 13
GME Orientation is required and will consist of onsite, live virtual and self-paced sessions. Please plan to be at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center or participating in virtual sessions every day from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
*Orientation times are subject to change. A detailed orientation schedule will be e-mailed to you two weeks prior to the first day of orientation.
- GME Resident & Fellow Benefits
- 2022 Residents and Fellows Benefits Guide (click the Resident/Fellow button at the bottom)
- Primary Care at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (PDF)
- Primary Care Record Release Form (PDF)
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics relocation services
- GME at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center Facebook group for residents and fellows
- Upper Valley Resources (PDF)
- Well-being Resources for Residents and Fellows
- WeMatched! Partner and Family Employment Support During Your Residency (PDF)