Interested persons should submit:
- Letters of reference (3)
- Training director letter of recommendation, including a list of rotations completed in residency
- Personal statement
- Curriculm vitae
- Completed universal application. Download our application for graduate training (PDF)
- The following required items may be obtained through your general residency office:
- USMLE scores
- Official medical school transcript and deans letter
- Medical school diploma
Applications are accepted at any point during the third year and early in the fourth year of residency training. Interviews usually begin in the spring of the third year of residency training. Positions are offered on a rolling basis.
Eligible candidates (for either program option) must have:
- Completed an approved U.S residency in Psychiatry
- Have successfully passed USMLE Step III prior to entry into program
- Candidates with J-1 visas are welcome to apply
For additional information, please contact:
Rebecca D. Roberts
Fellowship Program Coordinator, Geriatric Psychiatry
1 Medical Center Drive, Dept. of Psychiatry 5D
Lebanon, NH 03756
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Diversity and inclusion
Our program strongly supports and promotes the Graduate Medical Education (GME) and Dartmouth Health missions on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
Please see the following links for additional information: