Ekrem Maloku, MD
- Hematopathology Fellowship, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 2019-2020
- Neuropathology Fellowship, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, NY, 2017-2019
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Residency, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH 2013-2016
- MD: University of Prishtina, School of Medicine, Kosovo 2001
Honors and Awards
- Distinguished Student Award, University of Pristina, Kosova, 2000
Why I Chose Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Great place for superb education. Since I previously completed here my Residency as well I found the program very supportive in many aspects and very happy to be back in Hematopathology department. In addition this place offers me an opportunity to ready access to the outdoors and metropolitan areas. As a parent I feel great to live in Upper Valley specifically in Hanover in a best city to raise an outdoor kid. Definitely an extraordinary place to live and work.
Ekrem enjoys biking, playing soccer, swimming, history, listening to music and spending time with his family and friends.