Koorosh Haghayeghi, MD, Pharm D
- Hematopathology, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, NH 2021-2022
- Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Residency, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown/Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI 2017-2021
- MD: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. Saint Maarten, 2017
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences University, MA 2013
Honors and awards:
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate, University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2009
- Departmental Honors with Greatest Distinction, University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2009
Why I chose Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center:
- Before starting my medical training, or choosing a medical specialty, I simply knew that my future academic/ training endeavors will take me to Brown and Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. Visiting Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and meeting the faculty and staff only accentuated that inner calling for me to choose Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center over any other fellowship program.
- The New England area is one of my favorite regions in the country. I consider Northern Massachusetts and more specifically Westford, as my hometown after emigrating from Iran about two decades ago. I have a diverse set of interests in art and music, but my early life exposure to my grandfather, who was a revered public health figure in Iran, inspired me to choose medicine.