We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic year.
To apply for our Advanced Fellowship in Inflammatory Bowel Disease, please send the following materials to Debra Brooks, at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Certification of completion of gastroenterology fellowship
- Official copies of all postgraduate transcripts
- U.S. Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) scores for Steps 1, 2, and 3
- Valid Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate, if you graduated from a medical school outside the United States
- Residency completion certificate
- Personal statement
- Your CV
- Three letters of reference, including one from your gastroenterology fellowship program director
Please note that at this time, due to restricted funding, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Applicants must demonstrate U.S. citizenship or the equivalent (naturalized citizen, employment authorization document [EAD], or green card).
For further information regarding the application process and eligibility, please contact Campbell Levy, Fellowship Program Co-Director, at email@example.com.