Fellowship begins the second Monday in July each year. We encourage early application.
Candidates must have completed an:
- Candidates must have completed an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education-accredited core residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology only, or other primary board certification as stated by the American Board of Pathology (ABPATH)
- Candidate must be board-eligible/certified by the ABPATH
Candidates must provide:
- Completed Application for Graduate Training (PDF)
- Personal statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation. Letters shall be obtained from the Program Director and two other faculty familiar with your postgraduate training and experience.
- Medical school transcript and dean's letter
- United States Medical Licensing Examination transcripts (1, 2, and 3)
- Valid ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
Please email or mail application materials to the Program Coordinator.