- Deadlines coincide with the SF Match
- Please apply directly to the SF Match
- Additional application documents can be emailed, faxed, or sent via U.S. mail to our program
- We are currently accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- SF Match common application
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript and Dean’s letter
- Three letters of recommendation
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) transcript
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates Certification (ECFMG) certificate, if applicable
- In light of COVID-19, our interviews are now being conducted virtually. Our virtual interviews will be held from late February through May.
Diversity and inclusion
We understand that diversity fosters innovation and creates a welcoming and inclusive environment for our patients, colleagues, and communities.
Graduate Medical Education at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is committed to recruiting underrepresented minorities and physicians with diverse backgrounds to our residency and fellowship programs.