- Deadlines coincide with the SF Match
- Please apply directly to the SF Match
- Additional application documents can be emailed, faxed, or sent via U.S. mail to our program
- SF Match common application
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript and Dean’s letter
- Three letters of recommendation
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) transcript
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates Certification (ECFMG) certificate, if applicable
- In light of COVID-19, our interviews are now being conducted virtually. Our virtual interviews will be held from late February through May.
Diversity and inclusion
Our program strongly supports and promotes the Graduate Medical Education (GME) and Dartmouth Health missions on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
Please see the following links for additional information: