- Applicants for this fellowship must have completed an ACGME-accredited residency in Anatomic or Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, and must be eligible for certification by the American Board of Pathology.
- Medical licensure in the State of New Hampshire is required.
- Stipends are commensurate with prerequisite years of postgraduate training.
- Fellowship begins the second Monday in July each year.
- Early application is encouraged.
Applicants must provide:
- Completed Application for Graduate Training (PDF)
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation. Letters shall be obtained from the Residency Program Director and two other faculty familiar with your postgraduate training and experience.
- Medical school transcript and dean's letter
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) transcripts (1, 2, and 3)
- Valid Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates Certification (ECFMG) certificate, if applicable
Please email or mail application materials to the Program Coordinator.
The following links and downloadable forms provide more specific information about Graduate Medical Education at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center:
Diversity and inclusion
Our program strongly supports and promotes the Graduate Medical Education (GME) and Dartmouth Health missions on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
Please see the following links for additional information: