- Applicants for this fellowship must be board-eligible/certified in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, or in Dermatology.
- Medical licensure in the State of New Hampshire is required.
- Stipends are commensurate with prerequisite years of postgraduate training.
- Early application is encouraged
Applicants must provide:
- Completed application for graduate training (PDF)
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, at least one of which should be from your program director. Please do not submit more letters than are required.
- Medical school transcript and dean's letter
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) transcripts (1, 2, and 3)
- Valid Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certificate (if applicable)
Please email or mail application materials to the Program Coordinator.
The following links and downloadable forms provide more information about Graduate Medical Education at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center:
- Office of Graduate Medical Education Eligibility and Selection
- Sample GME agreement of appointment (PDF)
Diversity and inclusion
Our program strongly supports and promotes the Graduate Medical Education (GME) and Dartmouth Health missions on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
Please see the following links for additional information: