We offer several educational opportunities throughout the academic year, including:
Weekly didactic sessions
- Take place on Friday afternoons
- Topics include current issues in public health, a leadership series, work rounds presented by residents, and a writing collaborative.
Journal club meetings
- Fourth Friday of every month from 1:30 to 2:30 pm
- Residents facilitate Journal Clubs, which are broadcast to Concord Hospital via V-tel connection. For more information about the articles, please contact the residency coordinator.
Grand Rounds presentations at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- First Friday of every month from 12:00 to 1:00 pm
- Using the general competencies framework of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, guest speakers address topics related to health professional development and learning.